Life and income protection insurance cover can provide financial assistance and peace of mind if the unexpected happens.
Getting the right cover for your circumstances
Most of us would agree that we need some insurance to protect us should an unfortunate event occur. The challenge is to work out the type of cover you need and at what level.
If you have dependents whose well-being relies on your income, or debt levels that require ongoing servicing, we would recommend that you consider risk insurance.
Taking into account your individual circumstances, we can advise you on the best mix and level of cover across the main types of risk insurance available:
- Term Life insurance & Life or Death Cover – pays a lump sum to your dependents if you die
- Total and Permanent Disablement insurance – provides a lump sum payment if you are permanently unable to work
- Trauma insurance – provides a lump sum if you suffer or contract a critical condition
- Income Protection – replaces your income if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
How Accru can help you
Accru’s Wealth Management divisions can assist you in this important area of your financial plan.
We can look at factors like your assets and liabilities, how much you would need to maintain your family’s standard of living, and any financial commitments that would be compromised in the event of a catastrophic change in your circumstances.
For an obligation-free appraisal of your personal situation and needs, please contact us.
Accru Harris Orchard is part of Accru, an award winning network of accounting firms
- WINNER, Best Professional Service Firm ($30m – $50m) 2022, 2021 & 2020
- WINNER, Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm ($30m – $50m) 2022 & 2021
- WINNER, Best CX Firm: Accounting and Consulting Services 2022 & 2021
- WINNER, Most Innovative Accounting & Consulting Services Firm 2022 & 2021
- WINNER, Best Value Firm 2020 & 2019
- WINNER, Best Accounting Firm under $50m – 2020, 2019 & 2017