Our audit and assurance services give you confidence that your systems, processes and people are sound. If they’re not, we’ll work with you to solve any gaps you have.
Our approach is Director-led, enabling us to provide valuable feedback and suggestions through our post-audit letters. Our value-add management reports frequently reveal:
- Ways to streamline your systems and procedures, strengthen your controls and provide better management information
- Potential problems that can assist with risk management, governance and decision- making
- Opportunities to improve business performance
Engaging Accru Harris Orchard as your auditors provides many benefits such as:
- Bringing fresh new thinking and perspectives – to strengthen financial and organisational governance
- Technology – we help our clients embrace the challenges and opportunities by new technologies, to achieve best practice and effective methods of data and information management.
- An easy transition – we simplify the transition process from your old auditors right through to the final sign-off on the audit.
- Data analytics – we incorporate data analytics into our Audit Methodology to help you identify anomalies, data trends and unusual transactions in your financial systems.
- A risk-based methodology – our audit approach is risk-based and focusses on areas presenting the greatest risk of material misstatement or error, and areas of greatest importance to your successful operations.
Our audit team is multi-disciplined and has an outstanding depth and breadth of experience. The leader of the audit division is Luke Bollmeyer and he is supported by a strong team. Our size and structure allow for a higher level of Director time on all our engagements.
Luke has a unique skillset in external and internal auditing, having provided audit and assurance services to a wide range of entities including not-for-profits & charities, ASX listed companies, unlisted public companies, large private companies/groups and incorporated associations. He is a past exam marking panel member for Chartered Accountants Australian and New Zealand’s CA Program and is also a past module facilitator.