We offer school leavers an opportunity to work in a paid administration role, with on-the-job training provided and no experience necessary. If you want to further your studies with certificates or diplomas you can also work part-time if you like.
Accru Harris Orchard is a very successful accounting firm with great opportunities. We appreciate that not everyone knows what they want to do when they leave school, so we’d like to offer you a potential career pathway. We have a great track record in providing various career opportunities for people who join us.
What’s on offer?
- 3-5 days per week paid administration work in one of the most progressive mid-sized Adelaide accounting firms
- Flexible work that fits around any further studying you may want to do
- Great on-the-job training
- A mentor to help you build your skills and get your career on the right path
- A culture that welcomes and nurtures young people and employs other school leavers and undergraduates.
- Administration work that could potentially include:
- Working with the support team to provide various administration duties
- Working with the client service team to support our clients and professional staff
- Working on reception, answering the phones and liaising with clients
- Basic bookkeeping
- Marketing assistance
Who are we looking for?
- A Year 10, Year 11 or Year 12 student who is leaving school at the end of the 2023 academic year
- Someone interested in being in an office environment and learning new administration skills
- Living in South Australia and able to travel to Dulwich
- Someone enthusiastic about learning and willing to get involved.
How to apply?
Please email email@example.com or click on the button below and attach a letter of introduction explaining why you should be considered for our school leaver program.
Why Accru Harris Orchard?
We offer a great place to work, and several opportunities that suit many different talents and career aspirations:
- Join a team of young, like-minded people in a progressive accounting firm – a firm that has grown to 60 people, with more than 10 people in our administration team
- Work at our Dulwich office on Fullarton Road – easy to get to on public transport
- Experience work with thousands of individuals, businesses, government departments and other accounting firms – our clients are varied
- Help us to build great businesses. It’s our driving purpose, and we offer more than the usual accounting services including strategic planning, business & profit improvement, succession planning, corporate finance, wealth planning and much more
- Benefit from our community focus and a team that regularly gets involved with chosen charities such as Kickstart for Kids and the Hutt Street Centre.
If you have queries about what’s on offer, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!